Support from Members helps the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum to fulfill its mission of Preserving History, Honoring Excellence and Connecting Generations.
|Hall of Famers Brooks Robinson (left) and Phil Niekro share a laugh during a Voices of the Game event in 2009. (Milo Stewart Jr./National Baseball Hall of Fame Library)|
And through Membership, Hall of Fame supporters have a chance to experience events only available in Cooperstown and through the Hall of Fame.
The Museum hosts dozens of events every year – many of which are available only to Members or are made available first to Members:
- Voices of the Game roundtable discussions feature Hall of Famers and other baseball immortals discussing their careers and sharing memories with fans
- The annual All-Star Gala features a live broadcast of the Major League Baseball All-Star Game at the Museum in Cooperstown along with ballpark snacks, interactive games and prizes
- The World Series Gala brings fans the Museum to watch a live World Series game every fall, with food and family fun all part of the experience
- VIP Experiences include a Sustaining Membership and feature a behind-the-scenes look at the Museum and its collections
- The Hall of Fame Classic Weekend includes Member events like the Family Catch on Doubleday Field and the Youth Skills Clinic – and Members annually receive the first opportunity to buy tickets to the Classic
- Induction Weekend includes Members-only events like the Connecting Generations game show and the Hall of Fame Roundtable the day after the Induction Ceremony
It’s all a part of Membership – and all part of the Hall of Fame experience.
For more information on Member events, call 607-547-0397.