Calendar of Events

Event Calendar
Calendar View List View Printer-Friendly Version Print View Export as iCalendar
Event Details
BASE Race

Sun, 11 Aug, 2013

The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, along with Cooperstown’s Clark Sports Center, will join forces again in August for the Second Annual BASE Race, with the new date of Sunday, Aug. 11, after last year’s inaugural event was held on a Saturday. The BASE Race debuted to rave reviews in 2012 as more than 300 runners participated in the event, which promotes healthy lifestyle choices for individuals of all ages. The first 500 registered participants will receive a BASE Race t-shirt.The BASE Race includes a family-style 5K and a competitive 10K, with both races starting and ending at the Clark Sports Center. Race times are 8 a.m. for the 10K and 8:15 for the 5K. Click the link below for registration info.

Calendar: Event Calendar
More Information
  Add this single event to my Windows Live(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Google(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Yahoo!(R) Calendar

National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum

25 Main Street, Cooperstown, NY 13326
Phone: 1-888-HALL-OF-FAME | Fax: 607-547-2044 | Email the Hall of Fame
Privacy Statement/Your California Privacy Rights
Terms of Use 
Like us on Facebook       Follow us on Twitter      Subscribe to us on YouTube     Connect with us on LinkedIn

Like us on Facebook       Follow us on Twitter      Subscribe to us on YouTube     Connect with us on LinkedIn