Calendar of Events

Event Calendar
Calendar View List View Printer-Friendly Version Print View Export as iCalendar
Event Details
Night at the Museum

Sat, 25 May, 2013 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Experience the Hall of Fame as it comes to life. Participants have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet living legends throughout the Museum. The evening will also include fun and interactive programs for the whole family, including educational demonstrations and mini-tours. This special evening experience can be purchased as part of the “Let’s Play Two” package for the 2013 Hall of Fame Classic. A limited number of these packages are available. For more information, click the link below.

Experience the HOF come to life. Event to include meet-n-greet living legends throughout the Museum (HOF Members for first hour and MLBPAA player for duration—set up like BAA with players placed throughout the Museum), Museum programming, educational activities and mini-tours.

Purchase as part of “Let’s Play Two” package (1000 available).

Calendar: Event Calendar
More Information
  Add this single event to my Windows Live(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Google(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Yahoo!(R) Calendar

National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum

25 Main Street, Cooperstown, NY 13326
Phone: 1-888-HALL-OF-FAME | Fax: 607-547-2044 | Email the Hall of Fame
Privacy Statement/Your California Privacy Rights
Terms of Use 
Like us on Facebook       Follow us on Twitter      Subscribe to us on YouTube     Connect with us on LinkedIn

Like us on Facebook       Follow us on Twitter      Subscribe to us on YouTube     Connect with us on LinkedIn