Calendar of Events

Event Calendar
Calendar View List View Printer-Friendly Version Print View Export as iCalendar
Event Details
Jackie Robinson Weekend

Sat, 13 Apr, 2013 - Mon, 15 Apr, 2013

Celebrate the courage and legacy of Jack Roosevelt Robinson at the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. All weekend long, and on Monday, April 15 (Jackie Robinson Day), the National Baseball Hall of Fame will honor the great Brooklyn Dodger. Each day the museum will offer guided tours of our Pride and Passion exhibit, special Artifact Spotlight programs related to Robinson. Our signature program each day will be performances of Jackie: Cross the Line! at 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. in the Bullpen Theater. This one-man show presented by Greg Kenney, actor and founder of Educate-Us Productions, tells the story of how Robinson broke the modern Major League Baseball color barrier.

SCHEDULE FOR EACH DAY
10:30 & 1 - Jackie: Cross the Line! - Bullpen Theater

2:30 - Pride and Passion Exhibit Guided Tour

3:30 - Artifact Spotlight Program - Learning Center

Fees: Programs are included with admission. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Calendar: Event Calendar
  Add this single event to my Windows Live(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Google(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Yahoo!(R) Calendar

National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum

25 Main Street, Cooperstown, NY 13326
Phone: 1-888-HALL-OF-FAME | Fax: 607-547-2044 | Email the Hall of Fame
Privacy Statement/Your California Privacy Rights
Terms of Use 
Like us on Facebook       Follow us on Twitter      Subscribe to us on YouTube     Connect with us on LinkedIn

Like us on Facebook       Follow us on Twitter      Subscribe to us on YouTube     Connect with us on LinkedIn